You only need a few ingredients for this easy keto low carb pumpkin pie recipe with almond flour crust. It will be your favorite sugar-free pumpkin pie!
- 1 recipe Almond flour pie crust (or your favorite pie crust recipe)
- 1 15-oz can Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream (or coconut cream for dairy-free/paleo)
- 2 large Egg (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup Powdered erythritol
- 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp Blackstrap molasses (optional)
- Make the sweet almond flour pie crust according to the directions here.
- Meanwhile, beat together all remaining ingredients at medium-low speed, until smooth. (Don't overmix.)
- When the pie crust is done baking, reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C). Cool the crust on the counter for at least 10 minutes, longer if you have time.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Gently tap on the counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the pie is almost set but still slightly jiggly in the center. (Check on it occasionally, and if you see the crust start to brown, cover the crust edge with foil and return to the oven until the filling is done. It should still jiggle a bit in the center, like a custard before it sets.)
- Cool completely on the counter, then refrigerate at least an hour before slicing. Pie can be refrigerated overnight.