Healthy Life - Easy cheesy five ingredient hot and melty pesto mozzarella chicken sliders make the ultimate appetizer for parties and holidays. Not a single one will be leftover!
- 18 slider buns cut in half crosswise
- 11 ounces Buitoni Pesto with Basil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 15 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 1/3 cup mayo optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Arrange the bottom halves of the slider buns side by side in the pan. In a small bowl stir together melted butter and 2 tablespoons of the pesto and set aside.
- Spread mayo on the bottom sliders buns (optional) then layer evenly with shredded chicken, pesto, mozzarella slices, and finish with top halves of the buns. Brush pesto-butter mixture over the tops of the sliders.
- Bake for 10 minutes uncovered, then cover with foil and continue to bake 10-15 more minutes until cheesy is melted. Serve warm.